Sioux Falls, South Dakota and Sioux City, Iowa Private Investigator and Process Serving--Call Now For Your Free Consultation (800) 314-6090 or Call Our 24 Hour 7 Day A Week Direct Line At (605) 368-1037

The U.S. Department of Education has two sites, The College Score Score and the College Navigator, to show students what they need to do to choose a 4-year college or university. When you visit these sites, you can discover and compare schools based on a variety of options. Many private non-profit institutions in California accept PCC`s Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADTs). Please visit this website to see which ADTs are accepted by which institutions. In addition to the ADT program, PCC also has articulation agreements with the following private institutions in California: all transfer courses are subject to prior approval from the department that offers similar courses at Occidental College and by the student counselor. Transfer courses used for essential requirements are also subject to prior approval by the Director General. A “Transfer Credit – Race Substitution Form” is available at the Chancellery and online. Occidental only accepts credits from a regionally accredited university or university.

The frosh matriculating cannot satisfy the first step by transmission. Transfer courses taken during the fall and spring semesters, when a student is enrolled at the same time as Western, cannot be courses offered at Occidental during this academic year and cannot be used to meet a basic requirement. In general, the university does not accept online courses for transfer. A small number of departments or programs that recognize that courses in these disciplines can actually be taught in online format accept online courses for transmission. Students should refer to the department/program section of this catalogue to determine if online courses are being delivered in an area of expertise. The authorization of stools for transmission, be it major, minor or general Elective necessary. Students who wish to take courses at another college while studying at another university may not exceed the maximum units allowed per semester (normally 18 or 20 if the student`s MPA is 3.0 or higher or better). Normally, no transfer courses are allowed during the second half of the senior year.

A minimum score of “C-” or a higher score is required for transmission.