Sioux Falls, South Dakota and Sioux City, Iowa Private Investigator and Process Serving--Call Now For Your Free Consultation (800) 314-6090 or Call Our 24 Hour 7 Day A Week Direct Line At (605) 368-1037

If you rush into a business transaction or lend money to a friend in distress and you haven`t been reimbursed, you may have questions about the money owed without a contract. Just watch an episode of People`s Court or JudgeJudy and you will see that, yes, you can complain about an oral agreement. But you have to prove your case, which can be difficult. Are you thinking of complaining about the money owed without a written contract? Do you have a qualified and experienced lawyer by your side to help you gather evidence and find witnesses who support your case. Experienced lawyers from the law firm Allmand, PLLC are available to resolve your oral case violation. Contact Allmand Law Firm, PLLC today. Your civil action and the prosecution of the perpetrators were dismissed in the District Court on the grounds that the accused were justified in their actions. You do not want to let go of the incident and you enter into the contract you sign in a dark alley to obtain extrajudicial justice for the perpetrators of your injuries. If your claim exceeds $2,500, you are asked to activate the box on your application form (SC-100 form) indicating that you did not submit more than two shares for more than $2,500 in the calendar year.

If you are a natural person and can therefore claim up to 7,500 USD, you still cannot file more than two complaints for minor claims for more than $2,500 during the calendar year. To sue someone for breach of an oral contract, you must prove the existence of a binding agreement. A legally binding oral or written contract has four basic elements: small compensation courts have a cap on the amount of money a party can claim. You can sue up to $10,000 if you are an individual or an individual contractor. Businesses and other businesses are limited to $5,000. In addition, a party (individuals or businesses) cannot file more than two claims of more than 2500 $US in court throughout the state of California for a calendar year. If you exceed USD 2,500 per calendar year, the court can only award you a maximum of $2,500, even if your proven damage exceeds $2,500. This limit does not apply to a city, county, city, school district, school district, district office, community college district, local district or other local public institution. You are not allowed to divide a claim into two or more claims (splitting claims) to be within monetary limits. However, there are many exceptions to this general rule.